Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back for Christmas: The security guard returns!

Well, I'm back. 






Man I hate this place. Monster worlds suck. But I have to put all that behind me now.
Christmas is in trouble. 




And I have to save her.




It's good to see so many improvements made to the security of the place since I was here last, though. 








Still, none of that matters now. I have to find Christmas, I know she's in trouble. All I got was this letter under my door a few days back:



I have no idea who this Tra'Han guy is but I'm betting he's bad news. Why was I such an idiot?! Why didn't I just stay with her; oh Christmas, I'm so sorry that I let you down. 

But it's too late for that. 


Now she's out here in Woot somewhere. And I have to find her. 


First things first:

  1. Make a list of what to do
  2. Gather intel on Tra'Han
  3. Find signs of Christmas
  4. Set things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment