Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back for Christmas: What happened here?

I was able to find Tra'Han's library. 






His journal makes it pretty clear that he's gone insane. It's a little worrying that there's no mention of Christmas in here. It's fully worrying that all the signs here point to Ender Dragon. I guess getting your mind tangled in the Ender Dragon's trap is what you get for letting it wonder the cosmos like that. 

Actually, I've only ever heard of this before. Honestly, I never thought I'd have to worry about an Ender Dragon. I knew monsters were active on Woot but I never thought that there'd be Enders here. But the evidence is pretty clear: Case 1, Case 2Case 3, Case 4. I guess I should have caught some of that the last time I was here. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Now Christmas is caught up in all of this insanity. And this Tra'Han guy sounds more like bad news the more I find out. 

Still, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I haven't even found any signs of Christmas here. And if she's not actually here, I'm just going to leave this mess for someone else to clean up. I mean, they never prepared me for the End. I don't even know what's out there. I barely remember how to get there. 

Oh crap, this is Christmas's book. 






It's her favorite. She never goes anywhere without it. But there's no other sign of her. Whatever you did to her, Tra'Han, I'll return to you A MILLION-FOLD! If even one small bit of harm has come to her... I'd never be able to forgive myself. 

I think my task here is clear. 





It's obvious that Tra'Han's mind was taken by the Ender Dragon. I have no choice but to get to the End, slay the dragon, find Tra'Han, and make him tell me what happened to Christmas. Time to dust off the old training books and find out how I find the End. 






Find the End. I must be out of my mind.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment