Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back for Christmas: I never said I was a hero

Okay, checked the books and they say I just have to find a portal to the End. And that I can only activate it with Ender eyes. 




Luckily, I found a couple down below. The folks here might need them but they'll just have to find their own; Christmas is on the line here. 


Apparently, all I have to do is throw them up and they'll lead me to a nearby stronghold, within which I'll find a portal to the End. 







Well, the eyes say there's a stronghold down there. Sadly, I'm not a digger enough to find it under all this water. I guess I'll have to hope there's another one somewhere. Maybe I can take that crazy bugger's portal out somewhere and try to find another one. 





This seems sufficiently BFE. Let's see what I can find. 


The eyes say that there's a stronghold down there. 




So I guess I'll set up a little camp here while I'm looking. 



Found it! I'm coming Christmas!




Didn't expect to find a library down here.... 





Did expect to find a portal chamber....




I guess now all I have to do is activate it. Then jump through. 


Fun. 



Okay. There we go. Am I ready for this? Sure. I mean, yeah! I've been trained by the best. I have everything I need. I even made a couple maps to this place in case someone needs to come looking for me. Not that anybody is even left to come look for me. Christmas is all I had left. Well I'm not going to mess things up this time. I'm going to jump through that portal, find Tra'Han, probably have to kill an Ender Dragon to free his mind, make him tell me where Christmas is, then take her in my arms, and tell her that I love her. Then somehow make it back from the end. 



Okay, I'm not one to complain about my training but it is kind of weird that there's no mention of how to get back from the End. In any of these books. No matter. I mean this Tra'Han guy can probably get us back. Once his mind is set straight. Right? And he'll owe me one. Right? 


One way to find out, I guess.... I just jump through this portal and kick some serious ass. Yeah. Yeah! Jump through and kick some serious ASS!! 


•••



Or get trapped in an End prison. 


Fuck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment