Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Player #4: Hangover Part 3

What have I woken up to! I'm…in bed…someone's bed. What do I remember about last night…after the fourth Martini, and the champagne….was I celebrating something? Did I go home with someone? No one is here, and it's rather bare.

This seems a lot like a crater...Wow! This is a compound! Also I'm in the middle of nowhere, and this building has a watchtower.


Well, if this is where I'm going to be, I need to eat. I've explored the basement, and found enough food to last a vegetarian a long time. I think, however, I found a long term solution.

Fueled by the living, running from the dead, these trees didn't have a chance. The one thing around here that won't run away or kill me. They make me so mad. Plans aren't paved with good intentions...

...and some of us have plans.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you made that platform. I didn't notice it the first time through.

    ReplyDelete