Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am the Bat Pt. 3 The modestly impressive conclusion.


Day 3

Get a hold of yourself, Batman! Your head isn’t on straight! Pull it together! Are you so weak and flabby you’ll let one little thing like massive life failure unhinge your very mind?!

 Batman has always considered dusk the second best time to “Get Real.”

That’s right, the second best time. Do you know why? Because bats are nocturnal. Bats find their way in the darkness. Bats home in on asses to be kicked in the middle of the night!


Reality Peak


 
The kicking of asses never felt so good. Days meld together as I lay down my sweet brand of justice on these evildoers! Feet in faces, swords and arrows piercing flesh and bone like never was allowed back home! The night is filled with action, the days replete with inspiration and preparation! I will make my foes know me! I shall strike fear into their… well, I assume they have hearts… when they remember me! They shall look into the skies and cower in fear! The few places they have to hide can be theirs, for I fly above them, a shot of pure righteousness! For I am law, I am justice, and I am all that is right.


 ACTION!

 INSPIRATION!
 PREPARATION!
 INSTALLATION!

After all my work! After all my toil! I have finally achieved what I have set out to do! You won’t find them in the darkest corners, or even the deepest caves! They run for the hills and for their lives, whichever the cowards find more convenient! Some say “cowards” is too harsh a term! They may be right… They may be… If I were they, you wouldn’t find me stopping here in The Bat country! I’d have the wisdom to slink off at my first opportunity, too! If there’s one thing these creeps fear most, it’s something solid! Something true! More than an idea! Yes sir! This time, they’ve met their match, and I'm not going to let them forget it!

INTIMIDATION!

As long as I am here, no sack of bones, rotten flesh, silk, or gunpowder will be safe from my JUSTICE!!!! I stand upon the mountain ranges of this land and I call down to the evils of this world: I am THE BAT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment